Selleck earns first call-up from Florida
The Florida Panthers announced Monday that the club has recalled forward Eric Selleck from the San Antonio Rampage (AHL) and has reassigned forward Jon Rheault to the Rampage.
Selleck earns his first call-up this season and will make his NHL debut Tuesday against the Carolina Hurricanes. Selleck has played 60 games for the Rampage this season, scoring 17 points (five goals, 12 assists) with 181 penalty minutes.
Selleck has played in 197 career AHL games, posting 42 points (15 goals, 27 assists). He was signed as a free agent by Florida out of SUNY-Oswego on Apr. 21, 2010.
- Veilleux joins Norfolk as assistant coach
- AHL time has served Connolly well
- Blues sign Welsh
- Milwaukee signs Grant, Madore
- Prospects in goal bode well for Sabres
- Ottawa wisely stocking B-Sens with leadership
- Pens' McNeill ready to be noticed
- Ritchie brings Calder Cup home