Senators sign Jessiman
The Ottawa Senators, parent club of the AHL's Binghamton Senators, announced today the club has signed forward Hugh Jessiman to a one-year, two-way contract.
Jessiman, 28, split last season between the American Hockey League’s Lake Erie Monsters and the Abbotsford Heat. In a combined 67 games, he recorded 27 goals and 17 assists for 44 points while recording 108 penalty minutes.
The 6-6, 231-pound, native of Darien, Conn., has played in 432 career AHL games with Hartford, Milwaukee, Rockford, Rochester, Lake Erie and Abbotsford, scoring 107 goals and 93 assists while adding 699 penalty minutes.
Jessiman has appeared in two career National Hockey League games, recording five penalty minutes with the Florida Panthers during the 2010-11 campaign. He was originally the New York Rangers’ first-round pick (12th overall) in the 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
- Wolf Pack ink Oleksuk
- Chabot named to Wild coaching staff
- Kulak reflects on wild rookie season
- Blackhawks re-sign Nordstrom
- Heat, Condors to head outdoors
- True North to expand MTS Iceplex
- Phantoms sign Rosehill to AHL deal
- IceHogs ink Dowell to tryout