Senators sign Jessiman
The Ottawa Senators, parent club of the AHL's Binghamton Senators, announced today the club has signed forward Hugh Jessiman to a one-year, two-way contract.
Jessiman, 28, split last season between the American Hockey League’s Lake Erie Monsters and the Abbotsford Heat. In a combined 67 games, he recorded 27 goals and 17 assists for 44 points while recording 108 penalty minutes.
The 6-6, 231-pound, native of Darien, Conn., has played in 432 career AHL games with Hartford, Milwaukee, Rockford, Rochester, Lake Erie and Abbotsford, scoring 107 goals and 93 assists while adding 699 penalty minutes.
Jessiman has appeared in two career National Hockey League games, recording five penalty minutes with the Florida Panthers during the 2010-11 campaign. He was originally the New York Rangers’ first-round pick (12th overall) in the 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
- Iowa, Manitoba to face off in preseason
- Texas signs Evans, Muse to AHL deals
- Dell re-signs with San Jose
- Hershey signs Maxime Sauve
- Reign sign Newbury to AHL pact
- Phantoms sign Goumas to AHL contract
- Wolf Pack re-signs O'Donnell
- #AHLFanFridays Week 2: Nina Weiss