Louis Leblanc (RW)
-Scored a power play goal and registered an assist in his Admiral debut Oct. 11, 2014 vs. Hershey
-Traded to Anaheim from Montreal for a conditional 5th round pick
-Set career highs in goals, assists and games played with Hamilton in 2013-14
- Finished tied for second on the Bulldogs in goals with 10
- Tied for second on the Bulldogs with Joonas Nattinen and behind Philip DeSimone in goals by a rookie with 11, while finishing second behind DeSimone in rookie assists (11) and points by a rookie (22)
- Was called up by Montreal for the first time on November 28th, which was one of four recalls during the season by the Canadiens where he played 42 games and registered ten points (5 goals, 5 assists)
- Played his first career NHL game on November 30th against the Anaheim Ducks and scored his first career NHL goal on December 15th vs. the Philadelphia Flyers.
- Scored his first professional goal in overtime in a 3-2 win against Rochester on October 27th. This was also his first professional game as he finished off with three points (1 goal, 2 assists);
- Was second on the Montreal Juniors in goal scoring with 26 and was third on the team in points (26 goals, 32 assists) (2010-2011)
- Won the Paul Dumont Trophy for Personality of the Year in the QMJHL (2010-2011)
- Won the U20 WJC Silver Medal playing for Team Canada posting seven points (3 goals, 4 assists) in seven games (2010-2011)
- Led Harvard University in goal scoring with 11 and in points with 23 (11 goals, 12 assists) (2009-2010)
- Was named to the NCAA (ECAC) All-Rookie Team (2009-2010)
- Tied for first with the Omaha Lancers in goal scoring with 28 and led the team in points with 59 (28 goals, 31 assists) (2008-2009)
- Was named USHL Rookie of the Year and named to the USHL All-Rookie Team (2008-2009).