Jack Campbell (G)
||Port Huron, MI
Drafted: Dallas Stars, 1st Round (11th Overall) in 2010
AHL Debut: March 23, 2012 at Oklahoma City Barons
- Assigned from the NHL's Dallas Stars on November 7, 2015.
- Earned his 50th career AHL and Texas Stars win, in his season debut, on November 11, 2015 vs. San Antonio in a 6-3 final.
- Won a bronze medal representing Team USA at the 2015 World Championships.
- Won back-to-back gold medals for Team USA at the IIHF World U-18 Championships in 2009 and 2010, was named a tournament all-star both years, and received the “Best Goalkeeper” award in 2010.
- Represented Team USA at three straight IIHF World U-20 Championships (2010, 2011, 2012), winning a gold medal in 2010 and bronze in 2011. Named the 2011 IIHF World U-20 Championships “Best Goalkeeper” and a tournament all-star.
- Played three seasons of major junior hockey with the U.S. National Team Development Program (USHL) and two years in the OHL with the Windsor Spitfires and the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, posting a 45-29-11 record with two shutouts in 91 OHL appearances.
- Stopped 41 of 47 shots in his NHL debut at Anaheim on Oct. 20, 2013 in a 6-3 loss.
- Texas Stars franchise leader in career games, wins, and tied in shutouts (Richard Bachman).
- Won his 47th career game for the Texas Stars on April 7, 2015 to pass Christopher Nilstorp for the franchise record in a 6-4 win at Iowa.