Trio assigned to Monarchs
The Los Angeles Kings have assigned defenseman Andrew Bodnarchuk, forward Stefan Legein and forward David Meckler to the Manchester Monarchs of the American Hockey League.
Bodnarchuk, who signed with the Kings on July 6, played last season with the AHL’s Providence Bruins, recording 17 points (5g, 12a) and 44 penalty minutes in 63 games played.
Legein spent last season with Manchester, recording 25 points (14g, 11a) and 44 penalty minutes in 63 regular-season games and two points (2g) and 15 penalty minutes in four playoff games.
Meckler completed his fifth season with Manchester last season, recording 17 points (10g, 7a) and 13 penalty minutes in 44 regular-season games and zero points and penalty minutes in four playoff games.
- Stars lock up overall points crown
- Amerks, Devils heading to postseason
- Bylsma, Richards are familiar foes
- Brennan voted outstanding defenseman for 13-14
- Playoff Primer: Apr. 16
- AHL announces suspensions
- Blashill voted AHL's outstanding coach
- Brickley making most of opportunity