WBS agrees to terms with MacIntyre
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins announced today that they have agreed to terms on an AHL contract with forward Steve MacIntyre.
MacIntyre, 31, split the 2011-12 season between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He played in 24 AHL games, scoring one goal and posting 59 penalty minutes. The 6-foot-5, 250-pound MacIntyre also appeared in 12 NHL games with Pittsburgh.
A native of Brock, Sask., MacIntyre has played in 90 career NHL games with the Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers and Penguins, tallying two goals, two assists and four points.
- Scherbak is out to earn roster spot in Montreal
- Nathan Lieuwen out to prove how good he can be
- Dell, Grosenick hope to seize opportunity with Sharks
- Fresh off Calder Cup, Falk aiming for job with Sabres
- Bednar paid his dues on way to becoming Avs coach
- Kostopoulos keeping future options open
- Walter Bush (1929-2016)
- Cleary & Sproul return to the Griffins