WBS agrees to terms with MacIntyre
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins announced today that they have agreed to terms on an AHL contract with forward Steve MacIntyre.
MacIntyre, 31, split the 2011-12 season between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He played in 24 AHL games, scoring one goal and posting 59 penalty minutes. The 6-foot-5, 250-pound MacIntyre also appeared in 12 NHL games with Pittsburgh.
A native of Brock, Sask., MacIntyre has played in 90 career NHL games with the Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers and Penguins, tallying two goals, two assists and four points.
- Barracuda affiliation gives Sharks advantage
- UND alums cherish return to Ralph
- 2015 preseason schedule and results
- #AHLFanFridays: Jimmy Murphy
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2016
- Pasquale on the rebound with IceCaps
- MacIntyre honors late uncle with new number
- Green ready for third season with Utica