WBS agrees to terms with MacIntyre
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins announced today that they have agreed to terms on an AHL contract with forward Steve MacIntyre.
MacIntyre, 31, split the 2011-12 season between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He played in 24 AHL games, scoring one goal and posting 59 penalty minutes. The 6-foot-5, 250-pound MacIntyre also appeared in 12 NHL games with Pittsburgh.
A native of Brock, Sask., MacIntyre has played in 90 career NHL games with the Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers and Penguins, tallying two goals, two assists and four points.
- #AHLOTB: Langlois returning to pre-injury form
- Gostisbehere gives Flyers a jolt of energy
- AHL Plays of the Week: Nov. 27, 2015
- #AHLOTB: Marlies get boost from Arcobello
- Door opens for Hellebuyck with Jets
- AHL announces suspension
- NHL.com: All-Star Challenge to be a fun twist
- #AHLOTB: Blue-collar Elson paying his dues