WBS agrees to terms with MacIntyre
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins announced today that they have agreed to terms on an AHL contract with forward Steve MacIntyre.
MacIntyre, 31, split the 2011-12 season between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He played in 24 AHL games, scoring one goal and posting 59 penalty minutes. The 6-foot-5, 250-pound MacIntyre also appeared in 12 NHL games with Pittsburgh.
A native of Brock, Sask., MacIntyre has played in 90 career NHL games with the Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers and Penguins, tallying two goals, two assists and four points.
- AHL announces front-office addition
- Guentzel impresses at development camp
- Berube named head coach of Chicago Wolves
- Caps search for goalie depth at development camp
- Mazanec, Saros compete to be Preds backup
- Griffins captain Jeff Hoggan not returning
- Bowey finding offensive, defensive balance
- Leo Luongo named Springfield goaltending coach