WBS agrees to terms with MacIntyre
The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins announced today that they have agreed to terms on an AHL contract with forward Steve MacIntyre.
MacIntyre, 31, split the 2011-12 season between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. He played in 24 AHL games, scoring one goal and posting 59 penalty minutes. The 6-foot-5, 250-pound MacIntyre also appeared in 12 NHL games with Pittsburgh.
A native of Brock, Sask., MacIntyre has played in 90 career NHL games with the Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers and Penguins, tallying two goals, two assists and four points.
- Morin, Boychuk win AHL scoring races
- Penguins goalies win Hap Holmes Award
- Miele puts wraps on career year
- First-round series schedules set
- Field of 16 set for Calder Cup Playoffs
- Stars' Morin takes AHL MVP honors
- Rookie year going right for Rattie
- Perseverance pays off for Van Guilder