Barons, Marlies to meet for West crown
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League has announced the following schedule for the Western Conference Finals of the 2012 Calder Cup Playoffs.
The first of two conference championship series was set on Friday night when the Oklahoma City Barons defeated the San Antonio Rampage, 4-3, to win their second-round series four games to one.
The Barons will meet the Toronto Marlies, who ousted the Abbotsford Heat in five games in the conference semis.
Western Conference Finals – Series “N” (best-of-7)
1-Oklahoma City Barons [EDM] vs. 2-Toronto Marlies [TOR]
Game 1 - Thurs., May 17 - Toronto at Oklahoma City, 8:00 ET
Game 2 - Fri., May 18 - Toronto at Oklahoma City, 8:00 ET
Game 3 - Mon., May 21 - Oklahoma City at Toronto, 3:00 ET
Game 4 - Wed., May 23 - Oklahoma City at Toronto, 7:00 ET
*Game 5 - Fri., May 25 - Oklahoma City at Toronto, 7:00 ET
*Game 6 - Mon., May 28 - Toronto at Oklahoma City, 8:00 ET
*Game 7 - Wed., May 30 - Toronto at Oklahoma City, 8:00 ET
- Monsters heading to Calder Cup Finals
- Bears rookie Bowey has come a long way
- Marlies-Bears Game 4 on SiriusXM
- AHL Morning Skate: May 26
- Bears dismantle Marlies, go up 3-0
- Ex-Bear Carrick thriving in Toronto
- Marlies hope resiliency will come in handy
- AHL Morning Skate: May 25