Wolves sign defenseman Hunt
The Chicago Wolves announced Wednesday that the team has signed defenseman Brad Hunt.
Hunt posted four assists and five points in 14 regular-season games last year after being signed by the Wolves to an amateur tryout contract on March 14. He also paced team defensemen and ranked fourth overall on Chicago with three assists and four points in five Calder Cup Playoff outings.
Prior to joining the Wolves, the 23-year-old blueliner led Bemidji State University with 21 assists and ranked third on the team with 26 points in 38 games during his senior campaign.
The Ridge Meadows, B.C., native amassed 24 goals, 88 assists and 112 points while appearing in all 150 games during his college career with Bemidji State from 2008-12.
- Heat, Condors to head outdoors
- True North to expand MTS Iceplex
- Phantoms sign Rosehill to AHL deal
- IceHogs ink Dowell to tryout
- Red Wings will be excited with Blashill
- Morrow poised to push for spot in Boston
- Grimaldi looks back on historic twinbill
- AHL remembers Al Arbour