Wolves sign defenseman Hunt
The Chicago Wolves announced Wednesday that the team has signed defenseman Brad Hunt.
Hunt posted four assists and five points in 14 regular-season games last year after being signed by the Wolves to an amateur tryout contract on March 14. He also paced team defensemen and ranked fourth overall on Chicago with three assists and four points in five Calder Cup Playoff outings.
Prior to joining the Wolves, the 23-year-old blueliner led Bemidji State University with 21 assists and ranked third on the team with 26 points in 38 games during his senior campaign.
The Ridge Meadows, B.C., native amassed 24 goals, 88 assists and 112 points while appearing in all 150 games during his college career with Bemidji State from 2008-12.
- Nathan Walker aims to be first Australian in NHL
- AHL proud of player/coach development
- #AHLFanFridays: Apollo Wood
- Avalanche name Bednar head coach
- Mantha pushing for a spot on Detroit's roster
- Philip McRae inks with Hartford
- Shinkaruk has eyes on full-time gig with Flames
- Roadrunners sign pair of defenseman