Wolves sign defenseman Hunt
The Chicago Wolves announced Wednesday that the team has signed defenseman Brad Hunt.
Hunt posted four assists and five points in 14 regular-season games last year after being signed by the Wolves to an amateur tryout contract on March 14. He also paced team defensemen and ranked fourth overall on Chicago with three assists and four points in five Calder Cup Playoff outings.
Prior to joining the Wolves, the 23-year-old blueliner led Bemidji State University with 21 assists and ranked third on the team with 26 points in 38 games during his senior campaign.
The Ridge Meadows, B.C., native amassed 24 goals, 88 assists and 112 points while appearing in all 150 games during his college career with Bemidji State from 2008-12.
- Neilson named AHL Man of the Year
- Allen nabs Bastien Award as top goalie
- Playoff Primer: Apr. 17
- Stars lock up overall points crown
- Amerks, Devils heading to postseason
- Bylsma, Richards are familiar foes
- Brennan voted outstanding defenseman for 13-14
- AHL announces suspensions