Wolves sign Miskovic
The Chicago Wolves announced Monday that they have signed defenseman Zach Miskovic.
The 27-year-old blueliner appeared in 35 games with the American Hockey League’s Hershey Bears last season, registering three assists and 26 penalty minutes. He also dished out two helpers in three Calder Cup Playoff games with the Bears last year.
Overall, the River Forest, Ill., native has tallied 13 goals, 32 assists and 45 points in 152 career AHL contests with Hershey spanning three seasons (2009-12). As a rookie in 2009-10, Miskovic posted a career-best 26 points in 59 outings and was a member of Hershey's Calder Cup championship team.
Prior to turning pro, Miskovic spent four years at St. Lawrence University (ECAC), where he accumulated 27 goals, 46 assists and 73 points in 154 games from 2005-09.
- Czarnik hoping to exceed expectations
- Tucson GM: "being competitive now-now-now"
- Leland Irving is hoping for another win in his life
- New coach takes the reins at Wild's AHL affiliate
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2017
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp