Wolves sign Negrin
The Chicago Wolves announced Monday that they have signed defenseman John Negrin.
The 23-year-old blueliner split the 2011-12 campaign between the American Hockey League’s Abbotsford Heat and St. John’s IceCaps, posting four assists and 18 penalty minutes in 40 games. He also recorded five assists and six points in nine ECHL tilts with Utah last year.
Overall, the Vancouver, B.C., native accumulated five goals, 20 assists and 25 points in 109 career AHL outings. He also made his National Hockey League debut in three games with the Calgary Flames in 2008-09, collecting an assist.
- #AHLOTB: Sharks reflect on time with Sommer
- AHL Plays of the Week: Feb. 5, 2016
- Pair of long-standing records soon to fall
- Leighton on verge of breaking shutout record
- AHL extends agreement with Extenet Systems
- AHL announces suspension
- Pirates name Nick Vitucci assistant coach
- #AHLOTB: Stockton goalies turn season around