Wolves sign Negrin
The Chicago Wolves announced Monday that they have signed defenseman John Negrin.
The 23-year-old blueliner split the 2011-12 campaign between the American Hockey League’s Abbotsford Heat and St. John’s IceCaps, posting four assists and 18 penalty minutes in 40 games. He also recorded five assists and six points in nine ECHL tilts with Utah last year.
Overall, the Vancouver, B.C., native accumulated five goals, 20 assists and 25 points in 109 career AHL outings. He also made his National Hockey League debut in three games with the Calgary Flames in 2008-09, collecting an assist.
- Kristo embraces leadership role as a rookie
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Five years in, Morin a Texas Stars institution
- Wild making community impact
- Jones shuts down Ducks in NHL debut
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Rookie Rieder off to a strong start
- Monthly award winners for November named