Wolves sign Negrin
The Chicago Wolves announced Monday that they have signed defenseman John Negrin.
The 23-year-old blueliner split the 2011-12 campaign between the American Hockey League’s Abbotsford Heat and St. John’s IceCaps, posting four assists and 18 penalty minutes in 40 games. He also recorded five assists and six points in nine ECHL tilts with Utah last year.
Overall, the Vancouver, B.C., native accumulated five goals, 20 assists and 25 points in 109 career AHL outings. He also made his National Hockey League debut in three games with the Calgary Flames in 2008-09, collecting an assist.
- 'No doubt' Coreau will be NHL goalie
- AHL grads battling for Stanley Cup
- Walker first Aussie to play for Calder Cup
- Hershey returning to Calder Cup Finals
- AHL Morning Skate: May 29
- Marlies-Bears Game 5 on TSN2, SiriusXM
- Nylander's hat trick lifts Marlies in Game 4
- Vincent named Moose head coach