Worcester gets 16 from San Jose
The San Jose Sharks announced today that the club has assigned 16 players to the Worcester Sharks of the American Hockey League.
The players assigned to Worcester, San Jose’s AHL affiliate, include forwards Curt Gogol, Freddie Hamilton, Bracken Kearns, James Livingston, Jon Matsumoto, Travis Oleksuk, Brodie Reid and Sebastian Stalberg; defensemen Sena Acolatse, Taylor Doherty, Danny Groulx, Matt Irwin and Matt Tennyson; and goaltenders Thomas Heemskerk, Harri Sateri and Alex Stalock.
- Czarnik hoping to exceed expectations
- Tucson GM: "being competitive now-now-now"
- Leland Irving is hoping for another win in his life
- New coach takes the reins at Wild's AHL affiliate
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2017
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp