Below is the media credential application for the 2018 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Turning Stone Resort Casino, to be held January 28-29, 2018, in Utica, N.Y.
To apply for media credentials, all requested information must be submitted via the below form and received by the American Hockey League’s communications department no later than the end of business Friday, December 22, 2017.
The application must be completed by the Sports Editor or Sports Director. While a separate credential should be requested for each individual requiring accreditation, only one application is necessary. The editor/director will be notified in writing of the status of the application.
If you need to cancel your request for any reason, please contact the AHL communications department at 413-781-2030.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
A preliminary media schedule of events for the 2018 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Turning Stone Resort Casino can be found here.
The official host hotel for the 2018 AHL All-Star Classic is Turning Stone Resort Casino. AHL guests will have access to rooms at Turning Stone Resort Casino at the following rates:
Hotel at Turning Stone Resort Casino – $114 per night
Tower at Turning Stone Resort Casino – $154 per night
Lodge at Turning Stone Resort Casino – $249 per night
To make your reservation, please contact Turning Stone Resort Casino Events Coordinator Sarah Koral at (315) 361-8191 or via email at email@example.com.
Rooms will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Turning Stone Resort Casino is located 23 miles west of downtown Utica, at Exit 33 on the New York State Thruway. Shuttle transportation will be provided between Turning Stone and the Adirondack Bank Center throughout the event.
The AHL and the Utica Comets will provide shuttle service for guests flying into or out of Syracuse Hancock International Airport.
Upon approval of your media credential application, you will be asked to provide your flight information to ensure shuttle availability.
If approved, your media credential will allow the holder access to cover the 2018 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Turning Stone Resort Casino, but guests will require tickets for admission.
If you would like to purchase tickets to any of the events during the 2018 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Turning Stone Resort Casino, please contact Casey Litwack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The taking of video of the on-ice action during the 2018 AHL All-Star Skills Competition and the 2018 AHL All-Star Challenge is prohibited. Highlights will be available to pull from any of the several regional networks televising the event live across North America, and broadcast-quality and web-ready highlights will be made available for download via SendtoNews (sendtonews.com).
- Still photography is permitted by credentialed media solely for the purpose of media coverage of the 2018 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Turning Stone Resort Casino.
- In addition to the Skills Competition and All-Star Challenge, credentialed photographers are also welcome to cover the American Hockey League Hall of Fame Induction and Awards Ceremony.
- Photographs are for non-commercial use only. The American Hockey League, the Utica Comets, the Adirondack Bank Center and Turning Stone Resort Casino reserve the right, at their discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph at the 2018 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Turning Stone Resort Casino.
- The use of strobes or other external flashes is not permitted.
- Photographers may shoot only from assigned and designated areas, and must not interfere with the official event photographer or TV broadcast cameras. The official event photographer will be responsible for assigning shooting locations.