Below is the media credential application for the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Ontario International Airport, to be held January 26-27, 2020, in Ontario, California.
To apply for media credentials, all requested information must be submitted via the below form and received by the American Hockey League’s communications department no later than the end of business Friday, January 3, 2020.
If you need to cancel your request for any reason, please contact the AHL communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
A preliminary media schedule of events for the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Ontario International Airport can be found here.
The official host hotel for the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic is the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport.
Rooms are available at the DoubleTree at a rate of $125 per night. To book, please call (800) 222-8733 and use the code “AHL”, or book online at theahl.com/hotel.
The DoubleTree is located about 3 miles from Toyota Arena. Shuttle service will be provided between the hotel and the arena.
The AHL and the Ontario Reign will provide shuttle service to and from the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport for guests flying into or out of Ontario International Airport.
Upon approval of your media credential application, you will be asked to provide your flight information to ensure shuttle availability.
If approved, your media credential will allow the holder access to cover the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Ontario International Airport, but guests will require tickets for admission.
If you would like to purchase tickets to any of the events during the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Ontario International Airport, please contact the AHL’s media relations department at email@example.com.
- The taking of video of the on-ice action during the 2020 AHL All-Star Skills Competition and the 2020 AHL All-Star Challenge is prohibited. Highlights will be available to pull from the AHL’s official broadcast partners televising the event live across North America, and broadcast-quality and web-ready highlights will be made available for download via SendtoNews (sendtonews.com).
- Still photography is permitted by credentialed media solely for the purpose of media coverage of the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Ontario International Airport.
- In addition to the Skills Competition and All-Star Challenge, credentialed photographers are also welcome to cover the American Hockey League Hall of Fame Induction and Awards Ceremony.
- Photographs are for non-commercial use only. The American Hockey League, the Ontario Reign and the Toyota Arena reserve the right, at their discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph at the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Ontario International Airport.
- The use of strobes or other external flashes is not permitted.
- Photographers may shoot only from assigned and designated areas, and must not interfere with the official event photographer or TV broadcast cameras. The official event photographer will be responsible for assigning shooting locations.