The Grand Rapids Griffins have officially unveiled a completely revamped Web site, designed with a fresh, dynamic look and an emphasis on multimedia and interactive content.
Griffinshockey.com offers a host of new features for fans and media, including:
- Exclusive Blogs – Griffins center Matt Hussey, FOX 17’s Tim Doty and WZZM 13’s Dan Harland provide their unique insights into the realm of professional hockey
- Video Highlights – Watch highlights from select Griffins home games
- “Kaser’s Calls” – The top goals from each game, as described by Bob Kaser on WOOD 1300 AM
- Auctions – One-of-a-kind Griffins items and memorabilia up for bid, beginning with a team-autographed “Back in Black” jersey from the Feb. 17 game versus
- News Links – The latest information on the Griffins, the AHL and the Detroit Red Wings, direct from news sources around the Web
- “Caught in the Act” – Memorable photos of current Griffins players, NHL alumni, fans and events
- Ticket Coupons – Internet-only coupons redeemable for discounted tickets to select Griffins games
- “What’s On Tap?” – A module providing quick navigation to schedules and information for Griffins games, promotions and community events
- Enhanced player information, easily-accessible stats and standings, an updated
scoreboard, fan contests and special offers from Griffins sponsors. Game Center
Griffinshockey.com is optimally viewed with either Internet Explorer 7.0 or Firefox. The site was designed by Infinity Pro Sports (IPS), whose mission is to provide technologically advanced web based software and services to the professional and collegiate sports industries. IPS boasts more than 350 clients throughout the sports world, including the American Hockey League.