AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs left wing Kyle Hagel has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of receiving an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period in a game vs. Grand Rapids on Feb. 1.
Hagel will miss Hamilton’s game today (Feb. 2) at Toronto.
- All-Star coaches to be determined Dec. 31
- Monarchs' O'Neill named Player of the Week
- IceHogs coach to lead U.S. at World Juniors
- Zepp goes the distance for first NHL win in debut
- Falcons come out the victor in high-scoring affair
- Ness a true team leader for Bridgeport
- Five-point night for Miele powers Griffins over Toronto
- Pouliot off and running with WBS Penguins