Matt Mangene (D)
AHL Debut: April 6, 2012 vs. Albany Devils
First Career AHL Point: October 28, 2012 at Syracuse Crunch (Assist, 4-3 OTW)
- Tallied 68 career points (24 goals, 44 assists) in 87 games between the EJHL's South Shore Kings and New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs.
- Tallied 55 points (20 goals, 35 assists) in 105 games over a three-year career at the University of Maine (NCAA) from 2009-2012.
- Began the 2014-15 season with the Florida Everblades of the ECHL before signing a PTO with Texas on December 20, 2014. Tallied an assist in his Stars debut on December 20 at Toronto in a 3-1 win.
- Selected to the 2015 ECHL All-Star Game.
- His sister, Meagan Mangene, played hockey for Boston College and appeared in the NCAA Women's Frozen Four three straight years (2011, 2012, 2013).
- His father, Robert "Red" Mangene, played football for Boston College and appeared in the 1942 Orange Bowl against Alabama.
- Scored his first goal of the season on November 17, 2015 at San Antonio.
- Appeared in his 150th career AHL game on December 19, 2015 at Grand Rapids in a 6-1 loss.